Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at One Parent Foundation.
Requirements and Responsibilities of volunteers:
- The volunteer must be at least 16 years of age
- The volunteer must complete a criminal Background Check
- The volunteer must provide 2 references
- The volunteer must complete a confidentiality agreement
Application and Assessment Process
- Submits the application
- Submits a vulnerable sector screening / Criminal Background Check
- Participates in a 1 on 1 interview with one of the directors of One Parent Care Foundation
- Completes an orientation / training seminar
- Is notified of their acceptance/non-acceptance
- Must sign a confidentiality agreement before starting the first day of volunteering
Please speak with the director if you would like to use these hours counted towards your high school co-op hours as well as college/ university placement hours.